Westport Castelation® Stepped Expression
Real freedom of expression
Versatility and choice. Urbanline Westport Castelation® Stepped Expression comes in eight, interchangeable and different-sized profiles – all in stunning Western Red Cedar. Create limitless combinations and turn heads with innovative effects. From subtle and traditional to elaborate and bold – the sky is the limit with Castelation® Stepped Expression.
Take a look at our CAD files on 3D Warehouse
- Eight different sized profiles available in four different thicknesses
- Interchange options offer unlimited combinations – ideal for large areas
- Tongue and groove profile can be secret nailed
- Improved GREEN STAR rating with PEFC timber options
- Can be stained for various colour effects
- Use different profile combinations randomly or evenly
- Samples of all sizes and profiles are available prior to purchase
Product is ideal for
- Internal and external walls/ceilings
- Residential or commercial buildings
- Designer statements
- Architectural ceilings
- Office and receptions
- Media rooms
- Auditoriums – acoustic specifications
PEFC Certification available on request
|Profile Code||Cover (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Max Spans (mm)||Order Options||Applications|
|WCFP 27 x 17||27||17||600||Internal External|
|WCFP 54 x 17||54||17||600||Internal External|
|WCFP 81 x 17||81||17||600||Internal External|
|WCFP 135 x 17||135||17||600||Internal External|
|WCFP 162 x 17||162||17||600||Internal External|
|WCSP 27 x 39||27||39||600||Internal External|
|WCSP 27 x 67||27||67||600||Internal External|
|WSCP 27 x 91||27||91||600||Internal External|
|Greentag CertTM (GreenRate level A rating)||Greentag CertTM (LCARate Platinum Rating)|
|PEFC Certification available||Pre-oiled (penetrating external oil) (Run to order, 500L/M min quantity)|
|Pre-primed (external undercoat) (Run to order, 500L/M min quantity)||Fingerjoint WRC (external) (Run to order, 500L/M min quantity)|
Simple care for long life
It’s simple to protect the natural beauty and outstanding durability of Western Red Cedar. These are our top tips for product care so that you can enjoy the outstanding natural properties of Western Red Cedar for many years to come.
- Store Western Red Cedar in a clean, dry and cool place before installation.
- Cover boards completely with a plastic sheet or cloth to prevent fading, weather damage or uneven discolouration.
- Leave a space between stacks of boards and always move them with care.
- Always stack Cedar products off the ground on gluts or similar.
- Use breathable building paper behind external boards (to prevent sweating that causes mould).
- Seal the backs and ends of all boards to reduce contraction or movement from humidity or temperature changes. For external timbers, a coat of Cutek oil is best. All faces of Cedar product need to be sealed at time of installation.
For external applications, we recommend:
- silicone bronze nails (to blend in with the natural colour of the Cedar)
- hot dipped galvanised nails
- stainless steel nails
Tongue and groove profiles can be secret nailed (so nails are concealed by the next board), however external timbers must be face nailed to meet building recommendations. For weatherboards, chamfer boards and siding, keep nails away from the top edge of the previous board to prevent splitting.
- When applying timber to internal walls and ceilings, use an adhesive as well as standard fixings to help minimise movement.
- Use stainless steel or galvanised nails for any fixing, including alfresco, portico and verandah ceilings.
- For our internal panelling with tongue and groove profiles, use secret nailing to achieve a seamless finish.
- Oil and water-based coatings help protect your timber from the elements. For more, see our Coatings page.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for internal surfaces.
- Use a light pressure hose, standard broom or brush for external surfaces.
Get creative with Urbanline Combinations
Urbanline Castelation® Stepped Expression, in Western Red Cedar, comes in eight different sized profiles which are all interchangeable. The combinations and effects are simply unlimited. Urbanline’s Castelation® Series, along with Rib Clad and Diamond Clad, can also be interchanged to expand your creative capabilities even further. Reserved and understated, through to outrageous and stylised – everything is possible with Urbanline Combinations.
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00001
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00050
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00100
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00150
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00155
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00200
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00250
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00300
Castelation® Stepped Combination #00360
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|WCFP 27 x 17
|WCFP 54 x 17
|WCFP 81 x 17
|WCFP 135 x 17
|WCFP 162 x 17
|WCSP 27 x 39
|WCSP 27 x 67
|WSCP 27 x 91
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.