Take advantage of more creative choice
Vulcan Zara cladding unleashes new design potential with five ‘chunkier’ profiles.
The profiles can be mixed and matched for a distinctive, asymmetrical finish or used uniformly for streamlined class. They pave the way for standout design features including shadowlines and 3D effects. Best of all, the outstanding look comes with all the inherent benefits of a thermally modified wood product.
- Secret fix system - See installation instructions.
- Thermally modified - sustainable and durable product.
- FSC certified.
- Durability class 1 (above ground) - Kiln-dried for stability.
- Guaranteed for 25 years against rot, fungal decay, insects, termites.
- Patented vertical grain for greater stability - Select grade quality virtually free of defects (one edge knot and one small face defect per piece in 20% boards only).
- Warmth and beauty of natural timber with the benefit of low maintenance and greater durability.
- Lightweight (12kg/m2) and is available in random and set lengths of 3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.5 and 4.8 (subject to availablilty at the time of order).
- CodeMark certified - H3 treated with protim organic preservation system – suitable for outdoor use.
- Supplied factory pre-finished with Elements Protector Oil – a high performance plant based finish in a range of colours.
- Acoustic rating - Rw rating available.
Product is ideal for
- External or internal cladding and feature wall use
- Office complexes
- Commercial reception areas
- Harsh environments
- Coastal environments
|Profile Code||Profile Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.