Stand out naturally
Stable and beautiful, Vulcan Hector cladding is FSC accredited and guaranteed to withstand even the harshest conditions. Exclusive to East Coast of Australia through Urbanline, Vulcan offers a durable, reliable and stylish cladding solution.
Take a look at our CAD files on 3D Warehouse
- Secret fix system - See installation instructions.
- Thermally modified - sustainable and durable product.
- FSC certified.
- Durability class 1 (above ground) - Kiln-dried for stability.
- Guaranteed for 25 years against rot, fungal decay, insects, termites.
- Patented vertical grain for greater stability - Select grade quality virtually free of defects (one edge knot and one small face defect per piece in 20% boards only).
- Warmth and beauty of natural timber with the benefit of low maintenance and greater durability.
- Lightweight (12kg/m2) and is available in random and set lengths of 3.6, 4.2, 4.5 and 4.8 (subject to availablilty at the time of order).
- H3 treated with protim organic preservation system – suitable for outdoor use.
- Supplied factory pre-finished with Elements Protector Oil – a high performance plant based finish in a range of colours.
- Acoustic rating - Rw rating available.
Product is ideal for
- External feature façade cladding for domestic and commercial applications
- Office complexes
- Commercial reception areas
- Harsh environments
- Coastal environments
|Profile Code||Lineal Metre Per m2||Profile Width (mm)||Cover (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Max Spans (mm)||Lengths Available||Weight per m2||Certification|
|NC 125 x 20 V||8||145||125||20||450||3.6m, 3.9m, 4.2m, 4.5m, 4.8m||12kg||FSC, H3 treated Durability Class 1 (Above ground)|
Set lengths, subject to availability at the time of ordering.
- Wash down every 12 months with gentle detergent, warm water and soft brush.
- Within 6 months of installation apply a third coat of oil.
- Make a maintenance check every 2 summers. Re-coat every 2-3 years or as required to maintain colour and integrity of coating. Re-coat period may be longer or shorter depending on climatic conditions and/ or positioning of cladding to the sun.
- For heavily soiled or mouldy areas use Elements Rejuvenator or similar oxygenating cleaner, Elements Preventor or similar mouldicide and recoat with penetrating oil.
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|NC 125 x 20 V
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.