Latitudes Clad Composite
Urbanline has taken the ultimate durability of a heavy duty decking composite and turned it on its head – transforming this versatile material into a cladding application offering superior performance and insulation. Through our machining capability, Urbanline introduces Latitudes Clad Composite, an innovative repurposing of our popular Latitudes Marine Decking.
- Excellent acoustic rating - Laboratory acoustic testing results available.
- No oiling, painting or coating needed. Non-porous finish.
- Strandex technology - for UV and moisture protection.
- High-density - Heavy duty and hard wearing.
- Easy to install - Can be drilled, sawn, fastened or routed with normal woodworking tools.
- Pest resistant - Guaranteed not to rot, split, warp or check. Mixture of virgin and recycled high-density polyethylene and recycled timber fibres.
- 10 year limited warranty - For assurance and peace of mind.
Product is ideal for
- High traffic areas
- Transport corridors
- Service stations
- Childcare centres
- Public facilities
- Industrial areas
- Coastal areas
- High density residential
|Profile Code||Lineal Metre Per m2||Profile Width (mm)||Cover (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Profile Length (mm)||Weight per m2||Load Test Available|
|LCI 124 x 32||8.1||135||124||32||5800||42kg||Load rating, Wind rating, Acoustic rating, Fire rating|
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|LCI 124 x 32
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.