InStyle Timber Decking
Style, convenience and authenticity
InStyle natural timber decking solutions from Urbanline offer head-turning elegance and practicality. Benefit from the timeless natural beauty of real timber, as well as the attention to detail and design guaranteed to deliver the finish and sophistication that modern architectural applications demand.
- Nail free fixing system - Nylon-concealed fixing clips clamp directly onto the edge of each board and then screw into the joist, allowing natural timber movement.
- Precision machining - Accurate and constant timber profiles for a perfect finish.
- Gently curved top face - Softens overall visual appeal, inviting barefoot enjoyment.
- Concave bottom face - Minimises contact with the joist to eliminate instances of trapped moisture, which reduces the occurrence of timber rotting.
- Australian hardwoods - Only the best Australian hardwoods and other reliable species are used to ensure genuine quality.
- Kiln dried - This product is kiln dried for stability.
- Pre-oiling available - Factory pre-oiling saves time on-site and gives the penetrating oil a chance to soak in prior to the timber being handled.
- Thinking green - Urbanline is committed to sustainable building practises to ensure the long-term survival of our planet, with minimal environmental impact. Responsibly-harvested timber from carefully-managed resources is one of the most sustainable building products known to man. As such, we only source timber from reliable resources to uphold our commitment.
Product is ideal for
- Public areas, such as parks and recreational areas
- Commercial buildings
- Landscaping designs
- Residential homes/decks/landings/alfresco
|Profile Code||Lineal Metre Per m2||Profile Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Max Spans (mm)||BP/IB||B/B/PT||Spotted Gum||Ironbark||Pacific Teak||Blackbutt|
|ID 88 x 20||11||88||20||450||17-38||14-3||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|IDEM 88 x 20||N/A||88||20||450||17-38||14-3||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|ID 135 x 26||7.14||135||26||600 *||20-00||15-5||Y||Y||Y|
|IDEM 135 x 26||N/A||135||26||600 *||20-00||15-5||Y||Y||Y|
* Commercial installations: joist spacing calculations and construction documents shall be prepared by a registered design professional to verify the suitability of the boards and supporting structure to resist the necessary forces under varying environmental and physical conditions.
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|ID 88 x 20
|IDEM 88 x 20
|ID 135 x 26
|IDEM 135 x 26
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.