Euro Selekta Clad
Composite cladding at its finest
Urbanline Euro Selekta Clad is a unique, pre-finished composite cladding façade with a beautiful timber-grain-embossed surface. Designed for stability and longevity with style, Euro Selekta Clad is eco-friendly, maintenance free and incredibly easy to install.
Take a look at our CAD files on 3D Warehouse
- A timber look cladding with AS5113 certification – product evaluation report available on request
- Euro Selekta cladding is approved to be installed on any building in a bushfire prone area rated up to BAL29*. *Subject to the Building Code of Australia.
- Sizing - 5.4m length and 155mm cover / 6.45 L/M per m2
- Water resistant - Finely-chopped wood, with uniform, homogeneous structure and high-quality resins for strong bonding, guarantee the highlycompressed and dimensionally-stable material structure.
- PEFC certified - Timber components sourced from PEFC Certified sustainably managed forests.
- Hidden fixing system - Simple tongue and groove fixing system with machined screw slots.
- Non leaching - The only timber-look cladding that cannot leach as there are no tannins impregnated into the profile.
- High Rw acoustic rating - Laboratory accoustic testing results available.
- Installer friendly - Pre-finished profiles and simple tongue and groove fixing system makes for quick and easy installation.
- Ideal timber substitute - Perfect for use in high-exposure or difficult-to-access areas.
- Rot and pest resistant - Guaranteed not to rot, split, warp or check. Highly resistant to damage caused by termites and fungal decay.
- Comprehensive 10 Year Warranty* - Guaranteed quality and peace of mind.
* excluding African Ebony which has a 5 year warranty on colour fading however the 10 year structural warranty still applies to the board structure
- Accessories available - Range of smart, corrosion-resistant aluminium trims and accessories available. Ask our helpful staff for more information.
- Bushfire resistance - (AS/NZ 3837).
- CodeMark Certified
Product is ideal for
- External feature facade cladding for domestic and commercial applications
- Coastal/beach-front areas
- Difficult access areas
- Low-maintenance substitute for timber feature cladding
- Internal feature walls
- High-exposure areas
- Feature facade cladding for multistory apartment buildings, where maintenance is difficult
- Feature cladding for soffits
- Gable ends
|Profile Code||Lineal Metre Per m2||Profile Width (mm)||Cover (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Max Spans (mm)||Profile Length (mm)||Weight per m2||Certification|
|EC 155 x 18||6.45||170||155||18||625||5400||9.7kg||PEFC Certification, Group Fire Rating, Acoustic Rating|
Anodised Aluminium Trims and Accessories
|Product Code||Product Description||Length (mm)||Product Code||Product Description||Length (mm)|
|ECHSP||Starting Profile P / Horizontal Starter Profile||5500||ECACE/I||External / Internal Corner Profile||5500|
|ECVSP||Layering / Vertical Starter Profile||5500||ECJCP||Joint Cover Profile||5500|
|ECZP||Z Profile||5500||ECFP||Connection Profile F||5500|
|ECA20||Angle 20 x 20||5500||ECA40||Angle 40 x 20||5500|
|ECCC||Cover Cap 46 x 46||N/A||ECCS||6G x 32 Stainless Screws||N/A|
|ECET||Edge Trim Profile 20 x 20||5400|
Starting Profile P / Horizontal Starter Profile
External / Internal Corner Profile
Layering Profile / Vertical Starter Profile
Joint Cover Profile
Connection Profile F
Angle 40 x 20
* Cover angle available in 40 x 20 & 20 x 20
Edge Trim Profile
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|EC 155 x 18
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.