A unique blend of durability and style
Urbanline Duro Clad is an extra-tough, commercial-grade cladding composite. Manufactured using a mixture of virgin and recycled polyethylene and recycled timber fibres, Duro Clad offers a highly-practical combination of quality, durability and sustainability — suitable for external use in even the harshest of environments.
Take a look at our CAD files on 3D Warehouse
- Maintenance free - Duro Clad requires no oiling, painting or coating over the life of the product – just keep it clean.
- Positive concealed fixing - Duro Clad can be hidden fixed or face fixed.
- Hard wearing - An extremely dense and impact-resistant product.
- Noise insulation – Acoustic - High-density constitution – excellent for insulating against noise intrusion. High Rw acoustic rating.
- High durability - Formulated with a mixture of virgin and recycled high-density polyethylene and recycled timber fibres, which promotes longevity.
- Rot and pest resistant - Guaranteed not to rot, split, warp or check. Highly resistant to damage caused by termites and fungal decay.
- Water resistant - Wood fibres are encapsulated, allowing no opportunity for moisture ingress.
- Thinking green - Duro Clad is formulated with a mixture of virgin and recycled high-density polyethylene and wood dust, which promotes product longevity and environmental friendliness.
- Fire rating available - Engineer reports available.
Product is ideal for
- Coastal environments
- Acoustic sound/traffic barriers
- Heavy traffic areas
- Unsheltered areas
- Domestic and commercial areas
- Hotel/bistro areas
- Harsh environments
- Body corporate areas
- Mining campsites
|Profile Code||Lineal Metre Per m2||Profile Width (mm)||Cover (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Max Spans (mm)||Profile Length (mm)||Weight per m2||Ash Grey||Walnut||Cedar||Redwood|
|DC 112 x 22||8.9||130||112||22||600||5800||28kg||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|DCG 112 x 22||8.9||130||112||22||600||5800||28kg||Y||Y||Y||Y|
Anodised Aluminium Trim & Duro Stops Available
|Product Code||Product Description||Length (mm)|
|ECACE/I||Anodised External Internal Corner Profile||5400|
|DS 24 x 24||DURO STOP 24 x 24||5800|
|DS 42 x 24||DURO STOP 42 x 24||5800|
|DS 65 x 24||DURO STOP 65 x 24||5800|
|DS 86 x 24||DURO STOP 86 x 24||5800|
|ECACE/I||DS 24 x 24||DS 42 x 24|
|DS 65 x 24||DS 86 x 24|
Please choose the profile(s) to add:
|DC 112 x 22
|DCG 112 x 22
You do not have any items in your estimate basket.