Timeless Hardwood Timber
The eternally stylish statement of timber
Urbanline’s range of hardwood timber offers more than just style- It’s all about performance. The benefits of building with hardwood include:
- Durability: Due to its physical make-up, hardwood timber produces a high-quality product that wears incredibly well over time.
- Design versatility: Choose from a variety of profiles that allow absolute freedom of expression.
- Strength: The density of hardwood trees gives the timber unprecedented strength.
- Easy maintenance: Repairs and upkeep are hassle-free.
- Fire resistance: Hardwood timber offers a high fire resistance compared to other types of wood.
Browse our range for more ideas.
Filter search by or
Hardwood Timber options
- Fire Rating
- Green Rating
- Thermally Modified
Available in hardwoods, this cladding is a designer’s dream with eight, interchangeable and different-sized profiles.
Hardwood timber is rich in character, style and strength
Whether you’re looking to display timeless beauty, achieve a beachy brightness for your coastal retreat, or sleek, contemporary style for a modern marvel- hardwood delivers versatility of style across the board.
Achieving balance within your design elements is made simple with our wide range of real Australian hardwoods. Species include Spotted Gum, Ironbark, Jarrah and Blackbutt.
Perfect for internal and external projects, hardwood is a naturally versatile timber, and transcends across a range of applications. The connoisseur of fine details and an elegant finish, authentic hardwood will never cease to impress. From eye-catching architectural designs to strength and stability in engineering, hardwood timber is the perfect choice for your project.
- Residential housing
- Commercial cladding
- Rainforest retreats
- Coastal locations
- Cafes & restaurants
- Ceilings, flooring, decks & gates
- Interior & exterior architectural features
Get in touch with the team at Urbanline to find out more about installation and to discuss your design ideas.