Composite Decking, Cladding and Screening
The incredible benefits of composites
The benefits of choosing composites include…
- No staining is required, saving you time and money
- Achieve the visual appeal of wood without the drawbacks of corrosion, splintering or termites
- No risk of thermal expansion and contraction
- Available in a variety of colours and textures
- Composite materials are eco-friendly and toxin-free
- Help to prevent deforestation
Filter search by or
- Fire Rating
- Green Rating
- Thermally Modified
Urbanline’s leading range of beautiful wood composites can be used for almost any application.
This premium alternative to timber offers the beauty of natural wood, with the bonus of next to no maintenance. The added strength of composite materials means you’ll see exceptional, ongoing results in every installation, including commercial buildings, decks, jetties, hotels, high-end residential and high UV areas.
How composites will change the way you construct…
- Marine decking: UV, weather and water resistance ensures ongoing performance without the risk of rotting, fading or splitting
- Residential decking: Offers style, practicality and a long-lasting finish for your home
- Outdoor and commercial decking: A combination of quality materials are used to construct the most sustainable and durable composite boards yet, perfect for decks or walls exposed to harsh environments
The Urbanline range ticks all the boxes: durable, beautiful, fire rated, acoustic, thermal and environmental performers. Order a free sample today to see and feel the difference for yourself. Explore our wide variety of composite products and applications to bring your vision to life and achieve outstanding results.